Message from Fr. Olsen on Masses
People who should not attend Mass this weekend include:
- Those with underlying medical conditions.
- Those who live with the elderly or those with underlying medical conditions.
- Those with access to others at risk in nursing facilities.
- Those experiencing upper respiratory of flu like symptoms or live with those that do.
- People with COVID-19, living with someone with COVID-19 or exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- People that feel uncomfortable in any way.
Thank you so much for our attention to these guidelines.