What To Expect If You Attend Mass This Weekend And Who Should Attend Guidelines
What to expect if you attend Mass this weekend:
1) Please rejoice that we get to celebrate together!!!!!
2) Seating will be very limited and entry into the church will be limited to one doorway.
3) Ushers will seat households from the front of the church to the back. Unfortunately there will be no open seating.
4) Please sanitize your hands when you enter the church. Sanitizer is provided for you at the entrance.
5) Please wear a mask when in the main body of the church near others.
6) There will be no collection but envelopes can be placed in baskets at the entrance of church.
7) Please remain in your seat for Holy Communion. If you wish to receive on the tongue, let the priest or deacon know and you will be communicated at the end.
8) Please stay in your seats after the Saint Michael prayer. Ushers will release households pew by pew from the back of the church to the front.
9) Please do not congregate with other households inside the church.
10) Please be patient as this is new for all of us!
Reminder of who should not attend Mass at this time:
- Have underlying medical conditions
- Those who live with the elderly or those with underlying medical conditions
- Access to those at risk (e.g., those who work in nursing homes, etc.)
- Have upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms, or live with someone who does
- Have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Have been diagnosed or assessed to have COVID-19 or live with someone who has COVID-19
- People who that feel uncomfortable in any way
Thank you so much for your attention to these guidelines!